The patented Handi-Gun® dispensing units are available with our low pressure spray polyurethane foam (SPF) and low pressure pour-in-place polyurethane foam (PIP) refillable systems. The Handi-Guns offer easy nozzle attachments, responsive triggers for accurate metering and clear hoses to provide easy viewing of chemical flow. Additional options are available in the models below.
- Variable Flow Control: Advanced Hi/Lo switch with meterable flow for industry leading application control.
- Intuitive Operation: One hand required, simple and secure safety trigger that allows for pinch free operation and protection from accidental chemical release.
- Twist and Lock Nozzles: Versatile cone and fan spray patterns with the updated twist and lock ColorWise™ Temperature Warning Nozzles.
- Sturdy & Comfortable Grip: Ergonomically designed with you in mind, the Handi-Gun II has been refined to enhance comfort and control for our professional users.
(Handi-Gun II is only intended to be used with Handi-Foam E84 low pressure spray polyurethane foam products.)
- Snap On/Snap Off Nozzles: Convenient nozzle attachments with a snap-on, snap-off connection.
- Responsive Trigger: Allows for accurate metering, precise application, labor savings and reduced waste.
- Enhanced Visibility: Clear hoses attached to the Handi-Gun provide easy viewing of the chemical flow.